With the criticality of the timing of supplies shipped from multiple vendors and each shipment with its own delivery schedule, it is not uncommon for projects to slip due to crucial missing components with the problem likely to be discovered after unloading. AiRISTA's RFID RTLS GPS/GIS solutions for manufacturing can ensure that organizations know the precise location of valuable supplies, the transit timing and their conditions. This gives organizations continual, timely and actionable information.
AiRISTA's Enterprise Asset Visibility and Utilization
In modern enterprises, associated processes and operational activities are becoming increasingly information intensive. Currently, the information systems in place often rely on data which is assumed or estimated rather than actual and in real-time. AiRISTA WiFi RTLS solutions can help bridge the gap between the physical flow of materials and the associated information flow.
AiRISTA's Enterprise Asset Visibility and Utilization solution integrates flawlessly into existing Wi-Fi networks in manufacturing facilities to accurately track Supplies (parts replenishment), Work in process inventory, Finished products and Manufacturing equipment (including condition and quantities). By leveraging AiRISTA's Enterprise Asset and Visibility solution, manufacturers are able to maintain visibility, in real-time at all levels of the supply chain. Benefits include enabling the notification of operators when inventory levels are depleting to ensuring that finished products are completed on time and sent to the correct locations.
AiRISTA's Enterprise Asset and Visibility solution uses a technology agnostic approach meaning that our solution can be directly integrated into existing RFID tags, readers and antennas and existing information systems, such as ERP. Our Enterprise Asset and Visibility solution utilizes technologies such as:
- Passive RFID Tags
- Semi-Passive RFID Tags
- Active RFID Tags
- AiRISTA's RTLS Solution (i.e. AiRISTA's Wi-Fi RTLS)
- Managements' ability to increase throughput
- Creating closed loop systems and resolving process flaws
- Eliminating labor-intensive interventions
- Increase WIP visibility at all levels of production
- Monitor finished goods inventory level and location
- Enhance potential for continuous improvement
- Improve process benchmarking
- Reduce the likelihood of supply shortages leading to reduced manufacturing line-stoppages
- Integrate with Lean Manufacturing initiatives