Revolutionary technologies to identify, locate and track people anywhere on the globe, indoor or outdoor, stationary or on the move, on the oil rig or in the desert can bring unprecedented benefits to organizations and citizens alike. They allow for the safety and security to take on new meanings and open the doors to possibilities that once were dreamed of. AiRISTA's solutions for personnel tracking are built upon years of research and development.
Personnel Safety systems based on AiRISTA's RFID and RTLS solutions deployed in all industrial production can keep administration or rescue personnel informed of the location and conditions of workers at all times. These systems may be used for safety checks, assuring that personnel are properly outfitted with necessary equipment for performance of a particular task or procedure.
- Keep administration or rescue personnel informed in real-time of the location and conditions of workers in case of an evacuation. Detect, report, monitor and notify the presence or departure of personnel within and from predefined areas as small as a few square feet or as large as many square miles.
- Trace, based on historical data collected on the location of individuals determined to be infected with contagious illnesses within a building, factory or an oil rig. Ability to determine contacts (through proximity) to apply safety measures aimed at controlling the spread or outbreaks of viral infections.
- Track in real-time the flow of care providers and care receivers within a healthcare facility. Locate patients in need of quick attention and alert relevant medical staff within the healthcare facility.
- AiRISTA personnel tags provide man-down feature and can detect falls and send out alerts automatically in case of emergency
- Optional integrated sensors can be used to monitor that status of personnel