AiRISTA WiFi tags equipped with temperature monitoring sensors are used to capture and log refrigeration units' temperature data. AiRISTA's wireless Temperature Sensor tags provide continuous readings of the inside temperature at predetermined frequencies with accuracy of up to 0.1 degree.
Tags will utilize the existing WiFi infrastructure to track and transmit temperature data in real time for storing, processing and out of range notifications/alerts as provisioned by the hospital to the AiRISTA server.
Hospitals, clinical laboratories and blood banks are subject to rigorous accreditation processes by the Joint Commission, FDA, CAP, AABB and various other agencies. Increased scrutiny for adherence to strict compliance standards, necessity to ensure safety and enhance quality of care and the need to increase operational efficiencies has required healthcare providers to re-evaluate their existing manual processes for logging, monitoring and tracking environmental data.
Many healthcare providers rely on the nursing, lab and pharmacy staff to perform continuous logging and monitoring of environmental data for sensitive stored contents. These manual mechanisms are inherently unreliable, labor intensive, time consuming and inefficient.
Monitoring and logging the temperature, humidity, motion and other environmental conditions of refrigerators, freezers, coolers and other types of storage units has never been easier. Reports on environmental conditions, anomalies and deviations may be generated for any number of monitored storage units with a start and end date in industry standard formats to meet compliance reporting and auditing requirements. Scheduled reports such as monthly log reports can be sent via email automatically. Using advanced wireless network and sensor technologies, AiRISTA offers innovative, robust and cost-effective environmental condition monitoring solutions to health care providers.
- Nursing Staff - Are freed up from ongoing, time consuming and inherently error-prone manual monitoring and logging processes.
- Hospitals and Clinics – Gain visibility in real time on the conditions of critical assets, contained products and sensitive contents. Use historically collected condition data for reporting and compliance purposes.
- Administrative Staff – Are freed up from the ongoing collection and filing of the log records for reporting and audits.
- Patients – Care receivers' safety is better ensured and satisfaction increased.
Additional applications where AiRISTA's MONITRAC Temperature Monitoring Solution can be used include:
- Datacenter temperature monitoring
- Food and Beverage Services temperature monitoring