Suitable for usage indoors, makes use of the Wi-Fi infrastructure and relies on the measurement of the signal strength to determine location of tagged assets and personnel based on patented technologies. RSSI solutions begin with an RS fingerprint—a map of the strength of the radio signals at various points. When a radio frequency (RF) signal is introduced into that environment, RF access points read the strength of the signal. The system then compares that to the archived RS fingerprint to determine a location using mathematical algorithms. RSSI solutions work for both indoor and outdoor environments to provide a comprehensive positioning system.
- With AiRISTA's Wi-Fi RTLS tags, existing WLAN Infrastructure can be utilized.
- Accuracy levels provided by AiRISTA's RSSI Location Engine provide effective solutions for applications demanding real-time location tracking indoors.
- Sensors may be incorporated into various types of tags to gain information about the environment and status of the tagged individuals or assets.
- Addition of the optional RTLS Business Rules allow for enforcing inclusion/exclusion and dynamic zones and schedule based tracking.
- Additional optional Track & Trace features for playback based on captured historical data empower users to optimize business processes, increase asset utilization and increase personnel safety.