AiRISTA's solutions for child-care, preschool, K-12 and higher education were designed to enhance the safety and security of the student population, help organizations meet regulatory compliance requirements, streamline operations and help institutions maximize the utilization of assets and resources.
Solutions integrate RFID and GPS technologies and can leverage existing infrastructure to offer real-time and sustained visibility into the operations of facilities and utilization of mobile assets.
Operational and administrative staff, educators, parents and students are all beneficiaries of the adoption of these solutions.
Solutions help organizations to:
• Automate student and staff Identification in facilities and on campus
• Simplify meeting regulatory compliance requirements
• Automate attendance, enforce policies and simplify reporting
• Track student transportation fleet (school bus) and student bus ridership, enhanced student population safety
• Track high-value mobile assets, maximize utilization, avoid loss and theft
• Track visitors and access, improve security
Wi-Fi, RTLS, RFID, GPS Track and trace technologies fully integrated with AiRISTA's Business Rule Engine (BRE) set AiRISTA apart from its competitors by providing unlimited flexibility to capture and transmit numerous events of interest with capabilities to notify authorities via voice, SMS, email or visual alerts on the map with highest levels of accuracy.