Unified Vision Solution
A Real Time Location Services (RTLS) Platform
Delivered On-prem or From The Cloud
Visibility into the Location & Condition of Your Most Important Resources at Work
Simplifies The User Experience
The sofia interface simplifies the UI to create an intuitive experience.
Modules are complete with dashboards, mapping tools, reports, etc.
Simple to deploy, simple to use, each module helps you derive value quickly. Explore sofia.
Redesigned With The Enterprise In Mind
Make better technology investment decisions.
Gartner predicts by 2025, 40% of new Internet of Things “things” will know their location (up from 10% in 2021). To be ready with support for these new “things”, companies should invest in platform solutions that centralize location insights from across the enterprise.
Flexible Deployment ModelsCloud / Prem / Mixed,
Wi-Fi / BLE / Both
Trilateration / Proximity / Both
APs / Gateways / Beacons
RSSI / AoA / HADM
Extensible for an IoT WorldREST / Web / Streaming APIs
Broker based Streaming Architecture
Microservices deployed on Edge Devices
No-code CustomizationDrag & drop design studio for custom code elements. The no-code concept is a powerful alternative for nonprogrammers to the pulldown menu for workflow creation.
Connect to Streams / Subscribe to Topics / Generate Alerts
Create libraries of custom services. Participate in an ecosystem of modules to extend the platform value.
Over the Air Control of TagsAdjust Configuration Setting on the Fly
Change Tag Personality For New Use Cases
Flash Firmware Images Remotely
Manage Individual or Groups of Tags
VersatilityMulti-radio & Multi-sensor
Wi-Fi / BLE
Cellular / GPS
Infra Red / Passive RFID
Temperature, Humidity, Motion Sensing
Soft-tag support for 3rd Party Device Embedding
Manage & Troubleshoot In The Moment
Management Tools put greater power directly in your hands.
RTLS deployments combine art and science when considering the unique RF environment of each customer environment.
Real time debug tools and monitoring are central to your success to deploy a stable solution and quickly adapt when conditions change.
Capture Live Debug Streams
Live capture & recording of tag communication for live troubleshooting and remote debug
- Real time troubleshooting
- Quickly isolate problems and root cause
- Provides customer support logs for detailed analysis
Remote Location Verification
- Remote verification of a tag’s location with a click of the button
- Validate the integrity of infrastructure components
- Quickly resolve inconsistencies and missing infrastructure components
Point & Click Assignment of tags and Infrastructure
- Associating tags with “things” is as simple as a click on your cell phone screen
- Imagine assigning 1,000s of tags in real time as cruise ship passengers embark
- Once scanned, infrastructure can be dropped on a map
- Imagine deploying beacons in a 500 room hotel in a day
Validate Workflow Rules
- Check the validity of workflow rules
- Catch errors before pushing rules live
- Query return values
- Test proper function of events and alerts
Map Management and Zone Creation
- Upload & maintain your own maps via upload button
- Simple drawing tools creates zones
- Create zone hierarchies to group rooms into units into floors, etc.
UVS fosters a dynamic ecosystem with open, documented interfaces (Web, REST and streaming), a “no code” integration studio, and control of the elements down to the tag’s firmware.
Check out examples of the creative solutions from our RTLS ecosystem.
- Voice commands through your phone deliver answers back to your phone
- Computer vision AI detection of QA defects tied to location helps ensure quality, safety and security
- Building system integration to automate door locks, lights, speakers, sirens, etc.
- Aggregate data from 3rd party sensors like GPS, UWB, LoRa, satellite, passive RFID, and more when assets travel distances
- Soft-tag licensing embeds tag functionality in 3rd party devices
- We work closely with the major wireless infrastructure vendors to leverage your existing investments
Ecosystems are at the heart of the explosive growth projected for RTLS solutions. The growth is being driven by new wireless capabilities, integration of sensor types, and a flood of smart devices.